OPEN YOUR EYES and you will know what millions don’t know.
IF Text size is too small then Click: VIEW -Text Size - Larger
“1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days (2000 years) will he revive us: in the third day (Millennium) he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, “if” we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as (Sunrise) the morning; and he shall (shall) come (COME) unto us (as) (Sky) the rain, as the latter and (AND) former rain unto the earth. (latter= spring rain,
FORMER= the fall rain) October 2010 Feast of Tabernacles begins the season of the FORMER rains. CLICK HERE
4 O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee? O Judah, what shall I do unto thee? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.
5 Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth. (Fire like the Sun.)
6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.
7 But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.= (will NOT live Matthew 4:4)
8 Gilead is a city (Salt Lake City) of them that work iniquity, and is polluted with blood. (Canaanites, in Temple and marrages.)
9 And as troops of robbers wait for a man, so the company of priests murder (their posterity) in the way by consent: for they commit lewdness.
10 I have seen an horrible thing in the house of Israel: there is the whoredom of Ephraim, Israel is defiled. (A whore gives herself to the world, just like the LDS = EPHRAIM.)
11 Also, O Judah, he hath set an harvest for thee, when I returned the captivity of my people.” Hosea 6:1-11
“7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (Remember “after two days”)
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (So will you repent, and change; OR Perish, because you have not believed his prophet? - Have you seen my Survival Information yet?) CLICK HERE
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; (Noise) in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, (11 million degrees is hot) the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. (with Bomb’s; FIRE everywhere!)
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manned of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?”
2 Peter 3:7-12 (Thousands of Nuclear Warheads make a lot of heat!
So are you “NOW” ready, and looking for that Great and Terrible Day the Bible speaks about more than 300 times? Will you get to see hell?)
“7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord God hath spoken, who can but prophesy?” Amos 3:7-8
CLICK HERE to see where the Feast of Tabernacles is at.
“27 And there ran a young man, and told Moses, and said, Eldad and Medad do prophesy in the camp.
28 And Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of Moses, one of his
young men, answered and said, My lord Moses, forbid them.
29 And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his spirit upon them!” Numbers 11:27-29
“12 Also Amaziah (LDS) said unto Amos, (Leland) O thou seer, go, flee thee away into the land of Judah, and there eat bread, and prophesy there: (Talk to others, we have OUR OWN Utah, LDS Mormon leaders and prophets.)
13 But prophesy not again any more at Beth-el: (in Utah) for it is the king’s chapel, and it is the king’s court. (We have the Temples here!)
14 Then answered Amos, (Leland) and said to Amaziah, I was no prophet, neither was I a prophet’s son; but I was an herdman, (Farmer) and a gatherer of sycomore fruit:
15 And the Lord took me as I followed the flock, and the Lord said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel.
Mormons, see D&C 136:1 the camp of Israel.)
16 Now therefore hear thou the word of the Lord: Thou (Amaziah) sayest, Prophesy not against Israel, (the Mormons) and drop not thy word against the house of Isaac.
17 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Thy wife (Amaziah) shall be an harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword, and thy land shall be divided by line; and thou shalt die in a polluted land: (City) and Israel shall surely go into captivity forth of his land.” Amos 7:12-17
“1 Behold, there shall be a record kept among you; and in it thou shalt be called a seer, a translator, a prophet, an apostle of Jesus Christ, an elder of the church through the will of God the Father, and the grace of your Lord Jesus Christ.”
Doctrine and Covenants 21:1
Just a simple question: “So where are the Mormon’s Seers, prophets, revelators? It has been about 111 years since the last Revelation that said: "Thus Saith the Lord" in 1889,
to the Latter-Day Saint, Mormon
REVELATION OF NOVEMBER 24, 1889
Given Through Wilford Woodruff
Salt Lake City, Utah
REVELATION given through President Wilford Woodruff, November 24, 1889. Given in answer to his prayer about making concessions to the Government and the courts in regard to plural marriages. Church Presidency not to deny His law, make promises or pledges to the enemies, Judgments at the door. Anointed to keep commandments and exercise faith.
1. "Thus saith the Lord to my servant Wilford. I, the Lord, have heard thy prayers and thy request, and will answer thee by the voice of my spirit.
2. Thus saith the Lord unto my servants the presidency of My Church, who hold the Keys of the Kingdom of God on the earth. I the Lord hold the destiny of the courts in your midst, and the destiny of this nation, and the destiny of all
other nations of the earth, in mine own hands, and all that I have
revealed and promised and decreed concerning the generation in which
you live shall come to pass, and no power shall stay my hand.
3. Let not my servants who are called to the presidency of my Church deny my word or my law, which concerns the salvation of the children of men. (Salvation? ?) WILL the NUKES kill you?
4. Let them pray for the Holy Spirit which shall be given them to guide them in their acts.
5. Place not yourselves in jeopardy to your enemies by promise."
6. Your enemies seek your destruction and the destruction of my people.
7. If the Saints will hearken unto my voice, and the counsel of my servants, the wicked shall not prevail.
8. Let my servants who officiate as your counselors before the courts make their pleadings as they are moved upon by the Holy Spirit, without any further pledges from my Priesthood.
9. I, the Lord, will hold the courts, with the officers of government and the nation responsible for their acts towards the inhabitants of Zion.
10. I, Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the world, am in your midst. I am your advocate with the Father.
11. Fear not, little flock, it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.
(They gave up the “Kingdom” 11 months later. CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE
12. Fear not the wicked and ungodly.
13. Search the scriptures, for they are they which testify of me; also those revelations which I have given to my servant Joseph, and to all my servants since the world began, which are recorded in the record of divine truth.
14. Those revelations contain the judgments of God which are to be poured out upon all nations under the heavens, which include Great Babylon. These judgments are at the door. They will be fulfilled as God lives. (World War 3)
15. Leave judgment with me, it is mine, saith the Lord.
16. Watch the signs of the times and they will show the fulfillment of the words of the Lord. Let my servants call upon the Lord in mighty prayer, retain the Holy Ghost as your constant companion and act as you are moved upon by the Spirit, and all will be well with you.
17. The wicked are fast ripening in iniquity, and they will be cut off by the judgments of God.
18. Great events await you and this generation and are nigh at your doors.
19. Awake! O Israel, (LDS) and have faith in God and his promises and he will not forsake you.
20. I the Lord will deliver my Saints from the dominion of the wicked in mine own due time and way.
21. I cannot deny my Word, neither in blessings nor judgments. Therefore let mine anointed gird up their loins, watch and be sober, and keep my commandments.
22. Pray always and faint not. Exercise faith be in the Lord and in the promises of God; be valiant in the testimony of Jesus Christ.
23. The eyes of the Lord and the Heavenly Hosts are watching over you and your acts. Therefore be faithful until
I come. I come quickly to reward every man, according to the deeds done in the body. Even so, Amen." NOVEMBER 24, 1889
Simply said: the Mormons (LDS) abandoned God and their faith, and compromised eternal blessings for the wealth of the world. Their leaders forgot to read what God has said, about their salvation, and so they, the (LDS), with their kids too will be killed by the millions with the 'judgments' of God in this war.
See the Great Day of the Lord CLICK HERE
A Secret CLICK HERE In the LAST MINUTE CLICK HERE
Why Die Soon? CLICK HERE The Reason YOU MIGHT Die CLICK HERE
SHELTER SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO DIE. CLICK HERE
Who Lost the Blessings? CLICK HERE
PROOF/ PROOF/ PROOF/ CLICK HERE
KEYS CLICK HERE Just Laugh CLICK HERE WHEN CLICK HERE